Julie is available for speaking events, workshops, webinars and seminars. Please contact Julie if you would like to discuss your next event.
The following selection is some of the talks that Julie has given to either groups (churches, retreats, etc.) or on her TV or radio appearances. Julie’s talks weave together her deeply personal experiences, the stories of others who have struggled, and the deep truths of the Bible and the Christian faith.
- Cultivating a Forgiving Heart: How to move from bitterness to freedom after life’s deepest hurts
- Restoring Intimacy with Christ: Deepening your relationship with Christ in a frenetic and distracted culture
- Finding Hope after 9/11: How working at Ground Zero changed my view of God, evil, and love
- From Devastation to Joy: Recovering from huge and “ordinary” traumatic life events
- A Little Girl or Boy’s Deepest Pain: How God can heal the devastation of childhood sexual abuse
- Hijacked Sexuality: Restoring God’s plan for sexual wholeness in a crazy world
- Surprise Me, God: Bringing the presence of Jesus into a wounded world
- Living Your Love Story: Learn how to live God’s unique story for your life
- From Tragedy to Triumph: Reading your tragedies through the lenses of grace
- The Story of Two Doors: Finding forgiveness and hope after an abortion
- Ripped Apart by Suicide: Searching for hope in the midst of lament
- Your Real Beauty: Discovering the truth of your inner beauty in Christ
- Caring for the Caretakers of Sex Trafficking Survivors: Caring for your own stress levels in the midst of turmoil.
- How Jesus’ “Cry of declaration” relates to our pain and suffering: Mark 15:34–“My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?”
- God, The Master of the Impossible: Julie talks about her divine prayer times with Christ as she felt his living touch and discovered his voice during recovery